Saint John’s Prep Wish List
There is hope in dreams, imagination, and in the courage of those who wish to make those dreams a reality.- Jonas Salk
If you can help make a wish come true, please contact Brenda in the Advancement Office; firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-363-2098. Thank you for your support of Saint John’s Prep!
• Epson Stylus R3000 ($800)
• Epson Stylus Pro R3880 ($1,300)
• Two speakers for the Old Gym for basketball games ($400 each)
• Two new speakers for the soccer field
• Baseball practice pants (roughly $10 per player, estimated total around $450) received, thank you!
• 11 custom frames for jersey display
• A small storage building/pavilion/rest area for the Tower Field (est. $4,000-8,000)
• Flag poles for the tower & lake fields ($70-$150 each)
• Track & Field and Cross Country:
o New set of starting Blocks (10 at about $164.00 each)
o Starting gun received, thank you!
o New Travel Tent - Preferably a 12’x14’ quick set up with three sides received, thank you!
o Race clock – 5 digit LED single sided w/6” digits, $1,595
o 4-5 practice hurdles, $106/each
o 8-lane timer with printer - $610 (Ultrac L10 Multi-lane Timer)
o Starting blocks & cart $1,038 (includes 8 ' first place international starting blocks and
starting block cart)
o Instant Runway (For indoor training and replacement for lost running mats in the Boys
Dorm) 12mm thick at $2.50/sq ft. Need a minimum of 80 ft x 3 ft (roughly 25 meters)
Estimated cost: $600 plus shipping & handling
• LCD ceiling mounted projector each classroom
• Room darkening shades/blinds
• Book sets for World Literature (10 each):
o Mountains Beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder received, thank you!
o The Late Homecomer: A Hmong Family Memoir (ISBN: 9781566892087)
o The Iliad by Homer--Robert Fagles translation received, thank you!
• Cork strip for basement hallway (rooms 101-104) to allow for hanging art work, student work, and overall beautification.
World Language Department
• Smart boards in every WL classroom (3 needed)
• Spanish/German and Chinese educational DVS and/or VHS as well as movies (used or new)
• Maps for class-room instruction
• Rosetta World Language Programs for Spanish, German and Chinese
• World Language Dictionaries
• Digital flash cards for the WL
• Document camera (two)
• A teacher/learner slate (Mobi) - $450 (Provides a device for teachers to be mobile while instructing and for students to interact with problems.)\
• One or two ping pong tables (about $150 each) received one, thank you!
• Gift card to Barnes and Noble to update the young-adult fiction offerings for students
• 21 iPads for the 6th grade
• Classroom set of good, age-appropriate dictionaries (for 6th grade)
• A set of the Newberry library (for 6th grade)
• A few good-quality globes (for 6th grade)
• Field trip & bus fees(for 6th grade)
• A stipend to purchase videos about literature, social studies, science & theology (for 6th grade)
• Various math manipulatives, including puzzles and tangrams (for 6th grade)
• Good, new utensils: chef’s knives, graters, trivets, hot pot holders, oven mitts, cooling racks
• Fish, pumps, filters, gravel for our empty, donated 90 gallon aquarium and stand
•Portable sound system($500)
• Digital SLR Cameras for Digital Photography class ($700/each)
• 6 desktop computers for Video and Photography lab ($1,000/each)