Future Family Program
The Future Family Program is designed to provide U.S. families an opportunity to have priority application for their son or daughter at Saint John's Prep. Now more than ever, families are turning to the Future Family Program, especially since the school experienced waiting lists for multiple years. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity today.
Benefits of the Future Family Program:
- Priority application - each participant will receive a priority application mailing in advance of the general public each year
- Ongoing Communications - stay current with the many, exciting happenings at the school
- Special Invitations - receive invitations to Prep School community events, including: sporting events, theatre productions, summer camps and more!
- Peace of mind for families
- U.S. families make an advance $200 payment to the school to be part of the priority application for our 6th grade, Middle School (grades 7-8) or Upper School (grades 9-12).
- In the year prior to entering Saint John's Prep, the student will complete the formal application process.
- If a student does not meet our admission qualifications, the $200 will be refunded.
- In addition, the $200 is refundable to the family at any time prior to enrolling.
- Once a student is accepted into the school, the family may notify us to apply the $200 towards the enrollment deposit. At that point, the $200 becomes non-refundable.
Why become a Future Family Member?
How Do I get started?
Becoming a Saint John's Prep Future Family is easy. Simply click on the appropriate link below to complete the online registration. Then, submit the $200 payment on our secure website or mail us a check, made payable to Saint John's Prep, to:
Saint John's Prep
Attn: Admission Office
Collegeville MN 56320